Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 171 - Teaser Tuesday [12]

Teaser Tuesdays asks you to:




-Grab your current read.
-Let the book fall open to a random page.
-Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
-You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
-Please avoid spoilers!




"The tears were back, stinging just behind my eyes. There was blood all over my penguins. I didn't give a damn about the walls and carpet. They could be replaced, but I'd collected those damned stuffed toys over years." (141-142)



5 comments:

ANovelMenagerie said...

That's the same cover photo as The Bible Illuminated: The New Testament. Strange!

Sheri

Jess said...

Great teaser. New Anita Blake comes out next week I think.

kayerj said...

the cover art is positively frightening! read my teaser here

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

Sheri - That is strange, however I've seen the image itself on the web a lot. I'm assuming a lot of people like the stock photo lol

Jess - I know, I'm so behind lol.

Kaye- I liked your teaser!

Ladytink_534 said...

I just adore this series. I'm seriously considering re-reading them for the third time before the new one comes out...

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin