Friday, February 13, 2009

Day 69 - Book Arrivals 2.0

It's about that time again...
Book Arrivals...

Another wonderful shipment from B&N.

Bite the Bullet :: L.A. Banks
Chosen :: P.C. & Kristin Cast
Untamed :: P.C. & Kristin Cast
Eragon/Eldest :: Christopher Paolini
Circus of the Damned :: Laurell K. Hamilton

I received my very first books from Book Mooch.

One for the Money :: Janet Evanovich
The Duke and I :: Julia Quinn

&& I won a book from a raffle not too long ago from one of my favorite bloggers, J. Kaye.

Ariel's Journey :: Doug Kane & Christy Wood

Fun stuff (=


2 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

Very fun! My mailbox was empty this week.

Anonymous said...

You have one happy mailbox! I can't wait to read your thoughts about One for the Money...loved it!

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin