Over at the Book Binge there's a chance to snag Kill For Me by Karen Chance. Contest ends February 13th so hurry on over there and enter!
Book Blurb: New York Times bestselling author Karen Rose delivers another pulse-pounding suspense novel that ties into SCREAM FOR ME.
Five teenage girls have been murdered. One survived, and only she can reveal the secrets of a disturbing ring of people who kidnap and sell teenage girls on the black market. But those responsible for the crimes will do whatever it takes to maintain her silence.
Susannah Vartanian and Luke Papadopoulos have both sworn to stop the murderers for their own reasons. Susannah, the sister of the hero in SCREAM FOR ME, suffers from a mysterious past that is connected to the sinister black market. Luke is an investigative agent and a computer expert who refuses to let another child predator get away.
Susannah and Luke are instantly attracted to each other, but their troubled pasts prevent them from immediately acting upon their feelings. The case will lead them to the shady realm of Internet chat rooms, where anyone can mask their identity. As Susannah and Luke draw closer to the criminals, they discover a chain of deception so intricate they don't know who to trust. Susannah and Luke find comfort in one another's arms, but the killers are ruthless and determined, and will take extreme measures to insure their anonymity and keep their business intact.
Taylor at For the Love of Books is giving away Flygirl by Sherry L. Smith to one lucky winner. Click here for all the details
Ida Mae Jones dreams of flight. Her daddy was a pilot and being black didn't stop him from fulfilling his dreams. But her daddy's gone now, and being a woman, and being black, are two strikes against her.
When America enters the war with Germany and Japan, the Army creates the WASP, the Women's Airforce Service Pilots-and Ida suddenly sees a way to fl y as well as do something signifi cant to help her brother stationed in the Pacific. But even the WASP won't accept her as a black woman, forcing Ida Mae to make a difficult choice of "passing," of pretending to be white to be accepted into the program. Hiding one's racial heritage, denying one's family, denying one's self is a heavy burden. And while Ida Mae chases her dream, she must also decide who it is she really wants to be.
&& Finally, five lucky winners will receive a book package filled with the following books.
1. Love in 90 Days By Diana Kirschner ISBN: 1599951223
2. Sundays at Tiffany's By James Patterson , Gabrielle Charbonnet ISBN: 0446199443
3. Free Yourself to Love By Jackie Kendall ISBN: 0446580899
4. The Italian Lover By Robert Hellenga ISBN: 031611765X
5. Looking for Mrs. Friedman and Other Really Bad Ideas Steve Friedman ISBN: 1559708883
6. Getting Naked Again By Judith Sills ISBN: 0446582492
7. We Take This Man By Candice Dow , Daaimah Poole ISBN: 0446501832
8. Things I've Learned From Women Who've Dumped Me By Ben Karlin ISBN: 0446699462
9. Sexcapades By HoneyB ISBN: 0446582298
10. Love and Other Natural Disasters By Holly Shumas ISBN: 0446504777
11. Send Yourself Roses By Kathleen Turner ISBN: 0446699950
Head over to Cheryl's Book Nook to enter and find more ways to gain more entries. Contest ends March 13th.
You can also try to win this bunch at Drey's Library. Drey's will run until Feb 16th and her details are a little different.
Good luck to all (including myself =D )