Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Day 66 - Picture Tag


J. Kaye (J. Kaye's Blook Blog) tagged me today with an interesting meme. The rules say to Find your 5th photo file folder,then the 5th photo in that file folder. Post that picture on your blog. Tag 5 others to do the same.


I save pictures like crazy. That's why I have an external hard drive. I went through a stage where I got pictures of every band I was into for a collage I was going to make. This band pictured is A Thorn For Every Heart. I think they are still around but I wouldn't really know. Funny thing is I wrote a short blurb about their first album for a magazine. It ended up getting published and the band contacted me with their thanks. It was pretty great!!

I tag: *closes eyes and points*

Karen Mahoney over at her Livejournal
Tez at Tez Says

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the neatest photo! I really love this tag...I've gotten so much enjoyment out of seeing other photos.

Sharyla said...

Hi there! I like the photo. I saw you at J. Kaye's blog and wanted to stop by and check you out. Very nice! I'm going to subscribe to you and if you'd like add you to my blog roll.

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

J. Kaye - So do I. I loved how random the picture was to be chosen. It was fun (=

Melange - Thank you very much for coming over and adding me. I will definitely check your blog out as well.

Karen Mahoney said...

I don't do many memes, but I admit this looks fun. :)

I'll play when I have access to my pics at the weekend. I like yours, btw. Cool photo.

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

Zeek - I look forward to seeing what you post lol

Karen - No worries. I didn't know many bloggers to pass this along to. I hope you don't mind. You don't need to do it though, it's totally cool. Glad you liked the photo (=

drey said...

Ok, it's (finally) up! Not as fun as yours, but hey, what you want is what you get! lol!

文章 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin