Friday, January 07, 2011

Friday Finds [43]


I usually add a lot of books on my TBR list throughout the week. This is just a small glimpse into the ones that were added on recently. Maybe you'll find something you like =)

Please let me know your thoughts on a book you've read from the list. Or tell me about a good book you've found this week.



 
My Finds This Week:
 

The Light of Asteria :: Elizabeth Isaacs
Crossing the Tracks :: Barbara Stuber
Touched By an Alien :: Gine Koch


The Whole World :: Emily Winslow
The Spirit Thief :: Rachel Aaron
Blindsided :: Priscilla Cummings


Almost to Die For :: Tate Hallaway
Gifted Touch :: Melinda Metz
Stork :: Wendy Delsol
 

Illyria :: Elizabeth Hand
Picture Perfect :: D. Anne Love
Pretty Little Liars :: Sara Shepard


 



**Find more Friday Finds at http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com && Join in the fun!**

2 comments:

Mari - Escape In A Book said...

Excellent finds, Mishel :) Some of these novels I've never evnen heard of but a few of those are on my wish list. I have Stork in my bookshelf, I haven't read it yet but I've heard that it is great.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Blodeuedd said...

Haven't read any of those and some are new to me. But will read Touched by an A soon :)

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin