Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Teaser Tuesday [54] - In Dreams Begin



Teaser Tuesdays asks you to:





-Grab your current read
-Let the book fall open to a random page.
-Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12
-You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given.
-Please avoid spoilers!


----------

And I don't know where I belong, except with him. I believe, and for once without my constant modern doubt, every word we're saying. Our words are more true than anything the real me has said in a long time. (23)


In Dreams Begin :: Skyler White

**Find out more about Teaser Tuesday at http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/. Join in the fun!**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin