Friday, November 05, 2010

Friday Finds [41]

I usually add a lot of books on my TBR list throughout the week. This is just a small glimpse into the ones that were added on recently. Maybe you'll find something you like =)

Please let me know your thoughts on a book you've read from the list. Or tell me about a good book you've found this week.



My Finds This Week:



Sandpiper :: Ellen Wittlinger
Manifest :: Artist Arthur


Starlighter :: Bryan Davis
Balancing Acts :: Zoe Fishman
Heart of the Matter :: Emily Giffin


If You Follow Me :: Malena Watrous
Secret Daughter :: Shilip Somaya Gowda
Tempt Me With Darkness :: Shayla Black


The Leaping :: Tom Fletcher
Watermelon :: Marian Keyes
The Crescent :: Jordan Deen






**Find more Friday Finds at http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com && Join in the fun!**

3 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Ok you have been finding a lot :D
Ps, loved the Watermelon!

Izzy said...

I've only heard good things about Emily Griffin :) Great finds, I'll have to check some of these out myself!

Anonymous said...

I looooved Watermelon. Marian Keyes is one of my most favourite authors. I haven't read Heart of the Matter yet, it's still sitting on my bookshelf, but I really liked her other books. The Secret Shopping Revenge was really cute and fun, even if the cover was a little too sparkly ;)

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin