Friday, January 23, 2009

Day 48

So I just finished Dark Curse. It took much longer than I anticipated but I have school work to thank for that, and family life. I've been a bit distracted. So I'll be posting a review as soon as I can. I'd like to do my reviews a little bit better, maybe go more in depth and detail. I hope no one expects a great change in this review, but I want to grow in my writing.

I'm excited to start Marked by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast. I did read the first chapter a little while ago and it looked promising. I wasn't smart enough to bring the book to work though and I'm stuck here until 9. Instead I'll be reading up on my Economics - yay =( What a waste of good reading time though. I'll also try to work on the review as well.

Maybe I'll see if my love will bring the book up to me later. He's so nice like that. *crosses fingers*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin