- A chunkster is 450 pages or more of adult literature (fiction or nonfiction).
- If you read large type books your book will need to be 525 pages or more.
- No audio books in the chunkster.
- You can start any time after signing up but the deadline to finish is November 15th.
- Short stories and Essay collections do not count.
- Books can crossover with other challenges.
I thought the options on this challenge had the cutest names (= And I just love making lists so I joined this challenge. I know I'll do the first two I'm just not so sure about the others. Hopefully I will though.
My List: Do These Books Make My Butt Look Big?
The Host :: Stephenie Meyer (624 pages)
Stolen :: Kelley Armstrong (468 pages)
The Black Dagger Brotherhood: An Insider's Guide :: J.R. Ward (496 pages)
Eragon/Eldest :: Christopher Paolini (1216 pages)