Thursday, July 01, 2010

In a Nutshell - June

Not the best of reading months...I'm just very glad I could squeeze the last few books in because I was scared I was only going to finish two this month. I'm coming toward the end of pregnancy -thank God lol- and I really hope I can still find a moment or two to read. I'm excited about meeting my daughter...excited and nervous. Please excuse any and all absenses that are sure to happen sometime very soon. I hope you all decide to stick with me because I'll definitely be back!! But let's talk about what happened this month...

-June-

Read This Month:
(click rating to read review)
 
                             3.25/5 stars                 1/5 stars                       3.25/5 stars
                           5/5 stars                     3.5/5 stars                         5/5 stars
                                                               (review coming soon)              (review coming soon)

Reviewed This Month:
(Read in May)
(click rating for review)
 
3.25/5 stars

W0W Choices This Month:
 
Released June 8th!

Releases September 7th!

Releases August 24th!
 
My Newest Finds:
(click the links)

My Loot:
(book arrivals - click the links)

Giveaways:
(click date to enter)








Prize: (1) One Hardcover copy
Ends: July 4th, 2010
U.S. Entries Only
 
 
 
 
 
 
Prize: (1) One ARC Paperback copy
Ends: July 12th, 2010
US Entries Only

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin