Saturday, April 03, 2010

Where I've been...



....Nowhere important I'm afraid...


But I just wanted to apologize for being MIA as of late. Probably should have mentioned this to you all a while ago, but I'm coming up on being 6 1/2 months pregnant... I'm super duper excited. I've always wanted to be a mom =) I'll be having a baby girl who is due July 12th! Unfortunately I'm a high risk pregnancy case because I had heart surgery a few years ago when I was 19 in 2007. So although the pregnancy so far has been relatively easy, the last trimester is supposed to be tough...

Also my family life is not anywhere near ideal. It's actually one of the most stressful things I'm dealing with at the moment. I'm having trouble finding the time to juggle personal, school, work and blogging life. I hate neglecting the blog because there is so much I'd like to do with it. But I honestly don't know when I'll be able to give the blog my full attention...

So for now, I hope some of you stay with me as I wait for things to settle down. I'll still be here as often as I can, mainly posting reviews. I have a couple I still need to write and I won't ever stop reading so there will always be more to come. Thanks to everyone who has stuck around with me from the very beginning. It means so much to me because I know my blog doesn't really stand out from "the crowd". So again, thank you for being so kind and for visiting.

I don't want to stop blogging so I'll just have to post when I can with my fingers crossed and hope for the best. I'll try to get those reviews up ASAP.



Thanks again you guys...heart you all!




7 comments:

Lenore Appelhans said...

Congrats! I hope all goes well :)

Raspberry said...

Congratulations. I know exactly what you're going through, so all the best for this next trimester.

Anonymous said...

Well, that certainly explains why blogging has been sparse! Congratulations - and I hope the rest of your pregnancy is without complication.

Anonymous said...

Aww, I hope everything goes well!

I understand on real life stuff interrupting blogging. Life happens~ I can relate since I've been neglecting my blog too. XD

Take good care of yourself. I'll be looking forward to whenever you can post your reviews. :D

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Mishel, wow, how exciting to be expecting a baby very soon. I think everyone understands to some extent what you're going through and why the blog is not as active as you'd like. I think it happens to many bloggers (who don't have nearly what's going on in your life!). I'm sending positive thoughts for a calm, healthy 3rd trimester. Check in when you can, you'll remain in my reader so I'll see a post whenever you get some time. Take care of YOU first :)

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

Thank you all so much for the comments. Being pregnant is so exciting, I just wish all the other stresses in my life would go on time out for the moment. Nonetheless, I'll still be around. I promise to get back in action ASAP =]

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Being away from your blog to deal with a high risk pregnancy is definitely somewhere important :)

I hope all goes well during your these last few months!

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin