Friday, November 25, 2011

Friday Finds [61]

I usually add a lot of books on my TBR list throughout the week. This is just a small glimpse into the ones that were added on recently. Maybe you'll find something you like =)

Please let me know your thoughts on a book you've read from the list. Or tell me about a good book you've found this week.
My Finds This Week:


Dark Inside by Jeyn Roberts
Dead, Undead, or Somewhere in Between (Rhiannon's Law, #1) by J.A. Saare
Dark Parties by Sara Grant


America Pacifica by Anna North
How to Conquer a Highlander (Highlander, #1) by Mary Wine
Blood Red Road (Dustlands, #1) by Moira Young


Tempest Rising (Tempest, #1) by Tracy Deebs
Edge of Hunger (Primal Instincts, #1) by Rhyannon Byrd
Possession (Possession, #1) by Elana Johnson


Ashes (Ashes Trilogy, #1) by Ilsa J. Bick
Dry Souls (Dry Souls, #1) by Denis Getson
Flashback by Dan Simmons


2 comments:

carole said...

Blood Red Road is spectacular! I absolutely loved it! Just purchased Ashes and Possession a few weeks ago, can't wait to check it out!

Linda Kage said...

Possession is on my TBR list too!

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin