Friday, October 07, 2011

Friday Finds [60]



I usually add a lot of books on my TBR list throughout the week. This is just a small glimpse into the ones that were added on recently. Maybe you'll find something you like =)

Please let me know your thoughts on a book you've read from the list. Or tell me about a good book you've found this week.


My Finds This Week:

 Mercy (Mercy, #1) by Rebecca Lim
Hounded (Iron Druid Chronicles, #1) by Kevin Hearne
Mermaid by Carolyn Turgeon

Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley
Cleopatra's Moon by Vicky Alvear Shecter
My Life as a White Trash Zombie (White Trash Zombie, #1) by Diana Rowland

Brooklyn Story by Suzanne
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #1) by Michelle Hodkin
Wildefire (Wildfire, #1) by Karston Knight
  
Mystify (Mystyx, #2) by Artist Arthur
Hourglass (Hourglass, #1) by Myra McEntire
Watched by Sharde Richardson



2 comments:

Teddyree said...

I loved Mercy by Rebecca Lim (Aussie author.) Hope you like it as much as I did. Quite a few of your finds are on my wishlist or waiting patiently on a bookshelf :)

Nina said...

I have read Where I Belong by Gwendolyn Heasley
and I recommend borrowing it at the library. It was okay, but too cliche. ;)

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin