Friday, September 02, 2011

Friday Finds [58]


I usually add a lot of books on my TBR list throughout the week. This is just a small glimpse into the ones that were added on recently. Maybe you'll find something you like =)

Please let me know your thoughts on a book you've read from the list. Or tell me about a good book you've found this week.



My Finds This Week:

The Wild Hunt :: Elizabeth Chadwick
Plague of the Dead :: Z.A. Recht
Vampire Rising (Alex Van Helsing, #1) :: Jason Henderson
Pulse (Pulse, #1) :: Kailin Gow
The Ghost and the Goth (The Ghost and the Goth, #1) :: Stacey Kade
Abandon (Abandon Trilogy, #1) :: Meg Cabot


Blood Soup :: Kelly A. Harmon
Starstruck :: Cyn Balog
Fall for Anything :: Courtney Summers


The Goose Girl (The Books of Bayern, #1) :: Shannon Hale
Edge of Sight (The Guardian Angelinos, #1) :: Roxanne St. Claire
Trapped :: Michael Northrop

1 comments:

Heather R. Holden said...

I have ABANDON in my TBR pile. Haven't read it yet, but it's by Meg Cabot, so it's bound to be good! THE GHOST AND THE GOTH is one I haven't bought yet, but have been eyeing for a while. It sounds like such a fun book!

Also, I have a friend who read TRAPPED, and I remember her enjoying it, so it's probably worth a read. :)

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin