Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 355 - Friday Finds [17]


**Hosted by MizB, click here to see more Friday Finds

First off, I have to apologize to those out there who have wondered where I have been lately. A lot of stuff going on personally and I'm doing my best to get back to you all. Sad to say I've even let up on reading, not by choice mind you. I just don't feel like reading much anymore... Sad really. But I've been adding books like crazy...So I don't think all hope is lost.

I hope everyone had a great Holiday. I hope you'll stick with me as I work out the kinks in my life.

I usually add a lot of books on my TBR list throughout the week. This is just a small glimpse into the ones that were added on recently.

Please let me know your thoughts on a book you've read from the list. Or tell me about a good book you've found this week.


My finds this week:

4 comments:

drey said...

There's some really interesting looking books here, Mish... I'll have to look 'em up!

As for time to read or blog--you'll get back into it, no worries...

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Mishel, sorry things have been unsettled. I hope they smooth out for you soon. Sending you a hug.
I haven't read any of the books on your list but the covers look great!

Donna said...

Hey Sweetie!

I hope everything settles down for you. You've been through a lot recently so I can understand the lack of attention for books. Take care of yourself. :)

Donna

Jacquelyn Wheeler said...

Hang in there! Life really is a series of waves and troughs. Here's hoping you catch a great wave soon.

Post a Comment

Questions, comments, and discussions are more than welcome! Thanks so much for visiting. 8)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin